RING 02 6642 5559 if you would like to join for this course.
The Rabbit Houses are really miniature houses like real houses so you learn to build a house!
- CPCCCA2002B - Use carpentry tools and equipment
- CPCCCA2011A - Handle carpentry materials
- CPCCWF2001A - Handle wall and floor tiling materials
- CPCCWF2002A - Use wall and floor tiling tools and equipment
- CPCCCM1013A - Plan and organise work
- CPCCCM1014A - Conduct workplace communication
- CPCCCM1015A - Carry out measurements and calculations
- CPCCCM2001A - Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCCM2006B - Apply basic levelling procedures
- CPCCCO2013A - Carry out concreting to simple forms
- CPCCOHS2001A - Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
- CPCCCM1012A - Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry