Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Rabbits Available For Adoption Phone: 0416 062 947

The following rabbits are up for adoption to good homes 2010

BEXLEY NSW
Hi I have two rabbits needing a home, a short haired black male (desexed) and a fluffy white female (not desexed). I think they are about 3 years old. I am in Bexley NSW. I don't have a photo at the moment but could get one. If you have any information that might help me it would be greatly appreciated. I can be contacted on carmen_maree@hotmail.com
Thank you
Regards
Carmen

Smoochie is looking for a loving home ADOPTED! YIPPEE!





















Henry - Mini Lop PurebredADOPTED! YIPPEE! Click to see who got Henry!
Sooty Fawn colour - Desexed Male - 2 years old - Must go to a home where he will be a house rabbit. Very clean rabbit with good nature. He uses his litter tray perfectly with no mistakes.
HENRY - MINI LOP PUREBRED HOUSE TRAINED FRIENDLY

Spicy - Dwarf size up eared rabbit - Himalayan colour white with smokey grey tips - Male 4 months old. Litter tray trained. Would make a nice indoor rabbit with day cage to eat grass.

60 other rabbits available. Please enquire as not enough space here to list them all.