Saturday, October 22, 2016

ZOE IS A SMALL DWARF RABBIT FOR ADOPTION

My name is Zoe.  I am a small dwarf rabbit. I am in Foster Care now in Port Macquarie.

I was once a much loved pet house rabbit. For some reason known only to hoomans that failed. I am a very feminine girly type of bunny that loves soft fabrics especially satin and lace.

I love to sit on a tiny kiddles chair for hours especially if my favourite pink pillow is on it.

I'm kinda cute because I am so very small and love to sit on your lap while being stroked or brushed.

I was born 31/8/13. 

My bunny boy friend is Hop Baxter. We were at The Rabbit Sanctuary in Grafton but now we are in Foster Care in Port Macquarie but can travel to a new home via our Bunny Runner volunteers or by plane to most airports. 
My microchip is 9001640013088
Vacc. 9/2/17. My sponsor is Anita Martin.

Conditions for rabbit adoption:
I am a pet house rabbit and will only be allowed to be adopted by someone who will keep me and my friend inside their home nice and safe from predators and from biting insects and flies that carry the deadly rabbit diseases.

Rabbit Adoption Accessories Needed
You can buy a playpen for $65 from Phil from Pet Homes on 0418 783 555. It will be delivered next business day.

Hound House Rabbit House Kennel

You will also need:
A rabbit litter tray big enough for two rabbits

A hay bag and hook to hang it off playpen just at end of litter tray. Coles have a hessian shopping bag with rope handles for $2.30.
Cut a rectangle hole in bottom front so the bunnies can get the hay.

Ceramic food and water bowls

A plastic ball toy with another ball and bell inside

A hidey house which can be a cardboard box or seagrass mat house that you make by joining them up with cable ties. Seagrass mats are $1 at Bunnings.

Rabbit Food Needed
Premium rabbit pellets (no pet shop mixes please)
Premium top grade lucerne hay and oaten hay mixed. A nice botanical hay can be added for extra pleasure and goodness.
For my daily treats please hand feed my veges bit by bit. No more than a half carrot and one kale leaf per day. My diet should be 80% hay.