Saturday, October 22, 2016

HOP BAXTER

Black and White Mini Lop Boy Rabbit for Adoption
Black & White Mini Lop Boy Bunny Rabbit for Adoption
I was born 1/1/16. My bunny girl friend is Zoe.
I am in a special playpen in the reception area at The Rabbit Rescue Sanctuary and love to meet and greet all the visitors.

I'm always at the fence ready to sit up for a treat. Yes! I'm a trick bunny that can sit up for any type of tasty treat!

I am a spotless house rabbit and use my litter tray perfectly and so does my little bunny friend Zoe. We are both pretty awesome house pet rabbits. Only problem is we don't have a house anymore. For reasons known only to hoomans we are orphans.

Even though we get the best of everything at The Rabbit Rescue Sanctuary we are seeking a home and hoomans that will never abandon us or put us in a cage where we can't run and play.

Please share our posts (Zoe has a separate post) so that everyone in the whole of Australia sees us and how good we are and maybe they want a bunny or two and maybe they will adopt us and love us forever.

We are at The Rabbit Sanctuary in Port Macquarie but can travel to a new home. 
My microchip is 90016001308894
Vaccinated 14/2/17. My sponsor is Leesa Baxter.